Monday, 26 December 2016

Book Review – Just Shut up and Do It – 7 Steps to conquer your goals.

Hi, it’s me.

In a few days, we will be saying goodbye to 2016 and say hello to 2017. We are starting a fresh new year. This is the time to reflect on the old and plan for the new; making “resolutions” or setting goals.

I recently read a book written by Brian Tracy called Just Shut Up and Do It – 7 Steps toConquer Your Goals. The title of this book is what made me pick it up. The content is worth the read. It’s a small book; each chapter devoted to one of the 7 Steps with great suggestions to put the steps into action. The book is packed with life examples, humour and motivational quotes. I particularly like this quote by LL Cool J.

“Stay focused, go after your dreams, and keep moving toward your goals.”

I am putting the other steps into practice, one step at a time. The chapter “Overcome Procrastination was written for me. I’m saving that step for last ;)


I do recommend this book. It will help you step into the new year right.

Chris

No comments: