Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Questions on How-To Friday’s


It’s coming up on three months of blogging How-To Friday’s. I have been concentrating on watercolour, which is my first love. I am open to expanding this into other painting medium but before I do, I have some questions.

Are you finding these How-To blogs helpful?

What would you like to see covered in these postings?

What are your special areas of interest?

Are you interested in seeing posts using other media?

Which ones?
 
I could gear these How-To Friday's blogs to something you are more interested in if you could take a few minutes to answer these questions in the comments section.

2 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

Hey Chris ;o) I find everything you are writing very interesting ;o) Now, I have to admit, I do work in acrylic, but there is always something I can learn and adapt to what I create ;o)

Pam of alwaysartistic said...

Hi Chris,

I find them very interesting too... I just haven't had time for doing much! Keep doing them if you enjoy doing them :)