Do any of you do mind mapping of your ideas? I do, it helps me get everything out of my head and down on paper.
Here is a mind map of something I am currently working on.
We have raised $34,668 since we formed as a team in 2010.
Anyway, I wanted an idea that would generate income on a fairly steady basis and incorporate my art. I know some of you may offer home painting parties and I thought this might be a way to go.
- Supplied – Acrylic paint, canvas, brushes, water containers, palettes, knives, instructions; sample of painting to be done.
- Cost – $20.00/person, minimum 5 people, maximum 20 people
- 10% of the profits going to the Canadian Cancer Society
- Paintings – to be developed
- Collaborative painting – everyone gets a small piece of a bigger painting to be assembled after all are completed – if for a bridal shower, finished painting could go to the bride.
What is your opinion on this? Do you have any suggestions or comments on how to make this work? I would appreciate your thoughts – the good, the bad and yes, the ugly (I can take it). I will do another post to share my progress on this project.