Thursday, 19 November 2009

I'm Back to Blogging...Again

So here I am back to blogging. Where have I been? What have I been doing?

Well, I moved from Alberta to Ontario back in May and I have been busy with getting thins organized. It took a few months to get my computer up and running. I do tend to put things off...did I mention that I'm a procrastinator? Well I am and I'm very, very good at it! Anyway I think I've got my life back in order at last and I'm not putting things off any longer.

I'm still working my Etsy store. It's a little slow right now but I'm willing to give it a few more years to get going. I do have one of my ACEO’s featured in this spotlight in the By Hand Gallery.

I've been on a few art trips in and around town. The pictures are below.




1 comment:

pmcookie said...

I love these photos Chris! I have nominated you for the Kreative Blog Award. Check my blog for details.