Saturday, 21 November 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award

I have just been nominated for the Kreativ Blogger Award by an Etsy friend, Pam of Fanciful Creations by Pam. Thanks Pam.
I have not heard of this award before so I did a little research…because that’s what I do…check out new things.
Enough blogs have been written about this award so I won’t go into it further. If you are also interested in reading about this Kreativ Blogger Award check out these blogs.
http://careann.wordpress.com/2009/09/14/kreativ-blogger-award-part-2/
and
http://simonfoodfavourites.blogspot.com/2009/08/original-designer-of-kreativ-blogger.html
There are some rules surrounding this award. Here they are:
1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person who has nominated you for the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.

The first three are done. Number 4 is a little tough…7 things that you might find interesting…hmmm!
OK how’s this?
1. I have lived in the following provinces…Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, British Columbia, Ontario, and Alberta.
2. I have visited the following places…Quebec, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Maine, Vermont, New York State, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, North Dakota, Montana, Idaho, Washington, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Delaware, Massachusetts, Hawaii, Jamaica, Japan, England, Scotland and Wales.
3. Places I want to visit some day…Newfoundland/Labrador, Yukon, North West Territories, Nunavut, Alaska, Utah, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Australia, New Zealand, Greece (there are more but these one’s are at the top).
4. I use to cross country ski. When I was first learning I couldn’t even get out of the driveway…it is big enough for only one car but it is up hill! Talk about Sports Goofy!
5. I love to listen to J.J.Cale. His music is great! Eric Clapton performs some of his songs.
6. I love to read.
7. I enjoy baking cookies.
That’s done, now for number 5..Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers. In my opinion, seven is too many. I think I will only nominate 2.
My first nominee is
Dan Felstead’s blog - Wood and Pixels Narratives - A photo blog encouraging the art of prose
And
Andrea Kobayashi’s blog - The Armchair Antiquarian. - explores images of ancient places and the reception of prehistoric sites in art.
Dan is a photographer and writer. His blog is a combination of his photographs and his musings on the photos.
Andrea’s blog reaches out to me through her art. We share an interest in prehistoric art.

1 comment:

Dan Felstead said...

Chris...thank yo so much for the award and I will try to answer th questions! Have a great Thanksgiving.

Dan