Monday, 2 February 2009

Holy Cow!

Holy cow! It has been over 2 months since I last posted here. How did that happen? I know, I know. I procrastinated and look what happened!

So what have I been doing since my last post?

Well, I joined the woodcarving club that I mentioned in my last post. We meet every Wednesday evening. Right now I’m trying my hand at relief carving and there is a small course being offered (for free) at the club for carving 3-D characters that I will be following.

The Daring Color workshop that I was hosting with the
ArtBookWorkshop group has ended and I am now hosting a monthly workshop using Betty Edwards Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain. In March we will be working on Nita Leland’s The New Creative Artist.

My
Etsy shop is doing well. I branched out into some smaller items (not paintings) and have sold a few. The paintings, I think will take a bit longer. I set up a Facebook online store linking to my Etsy shop and I set up a Twitter account. Check them out.

1 comment:

Dan Felstead said...

Christine....Welcome back! I noticed that you had a new post so I wanted to visit. I see your ACEO..the tree. I am unsure what an ACEO is. I can tell it seems to be quite a phenomenon but I can't get my head around it??

Dan