Wednesday, 1 October 2008

My October Art Trip - A Walk

I went for a walk yesterday, with my camera. It was a beautiful fall day, bright sun shinning on the trees. I walked this trail before, but didn’t go off the path. This time I did. The walk took me along Blackmud Creek which runs through South Edmonton. It was pretty neat! I saw two beaver dams and the scenery was just spectacular. I got some great pictures, some might even end up in a painting…watercolour I think.

Either way, they are great resource pictures and I got some exercise! I picked up some leaves for the colours.

1 comment:

Laura Jayne said...

Wow, beautiful photos. Here in CA we miss all the lovely colors of fall. We get brown and more brown. And the occasionally orange and black from the wild fires that are beyond scary.