Tuesday, 1 January 2008

Goals for 2008

As I mentioned in my first post, I don’t do resolutions well. They tend to die an early death. I can set myself some goal with deadlines and for the most part, I get those done.
So here it is January 1 and I am now setting my goals for the new year.
My art goals are to:

  1. Increase readership in my blog. I have started to have my blog's URL listed as a “signature” to all my emails. I will also start to include my blog site on my marketing material for my classes. The marketing material will be changed to include this URL by January 15.
    I have bought a digital camera and as my internet friends have suggested, I will start to post more works in progress on my blog and I won’t be so anal about posting on a regular basis. I will attempt to post at least 3 times a month.
  2. I will get a website up and running by the end of June 2008. This website will be linked to my blog, added as a signature to my emails and added on all my marketing material within 1 week of the website being completed.
  3. My art studio/computer room is a mess! It is always a mess. So my first goal will be to clean/tidy it up on the first weekend of every month. To accomplish this goal, I set reminders to get this job done on my calendar. To check to see if this goal is a success, I have taken a before picture and follow up picture every month. Another good test is that I would be able to find my three pairs of scissors without moving stacks of stuff!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Chris - here's to you! Hope you can achieve your goals for 2008. Your camera will come in handy.

Linda